Each year, the CBBC committee chooses to shout out to individuals within our community that have assisted us in the achievement of our Vision and Mission below.
The mission of City Beach Basketball Club (CBBC) is to promote and provide basketball programs for junior players of all levels that stimulate their health, development, and enjoyment in a safe environment. These programs will develop fitness, wellness, social interaction, teamwork and sportsmanship, as well as provide representative and leadership opportunities.
To be recognised as a club of choice as a result of our delivery of junior basketball programs and services within the Perry Lakes Hawks program. We will endeavour to deliver programs that provide the highest quality player experience that promotes participation, learning and health. Our programs will be conducted in a positive environment that fosters self-confidence and self-esteem.
The recognition by way of annual awards are for:
- Coaches, who are vital to mentor teams, where we recognize best First Year, Junior and Senior coach of the year,
- Club Leaders, who volunteer time to assist in a variety of ways, we recognize Male, Female, Family and Manager of the year,
- Players, who of course are the reason for it all, we recognize Junior, Intermediate and Senior Boy and Girl.
- 10 Year Players, recognizing players that have represented the club for over 10 years.
- Life Members, recognising significant contributors to our club.