City Beach registration occurs via the PLHBA system link which will be emailed to returning playing towards the end of January.
PLHBA policy as follows:
Any player that registers and withdraws prior to the end of Week 5 will be entitled to a refund of the Hawks membership fee. We will refund cost less:
- 10% for withdrawals prior to the season commencing
- 30% for withdrawal during the grading process
- 50% for withdrawal before the end of week 5
BWA fee is non refundable.
CBBC fee is refundable before the end of week 5.
The cost of fees to become a playing member of CBBC is currently $371.75.
THIS AMOUNT CONSISTS OF:
- BWA Registration Fee - $41.75 annual fee providing insurance cover across all BWA affiliated associations and competitions
- Basketball Australia - $5 new fee as of 01 January 2024
- Perry Lakes Hawks Season Fee - $170 upfront season fee in lieu of a weekly playing fee
- CBBC Membership Fee - $155 fee that covers training courts, singlet hire, and other costs incurred by the Club
CBBC is a KidSport registered club. Eligible applicants seeking financial assistance can apply for a $300 fee subsidy through their local council.
Kidsport link –
CBBC colours are red, black and white. The club logo is a seagull flying in front of a ball depicted as the sun setting over the ocean.
The club supplies each player with a reversible playing top which must be returned at the end of each season. Black playing shorts embroidered with CBBC are purchased through the club.
Penalties apply at games for teams with players not wearing the correct uniform.
Any socks and non-marking sports shoes are permitted. Compression garments can be worn under the playing uniform though rules apply. Watches or jewellery are not permitted.
Although not compulsory, players are encouraged to wear mouthguards.
Miniball 2017 Rules
PLHBA Junior Competition
Special Rules U10 and U11